Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 16: Plyo Day 17: Arms & Shoulders

Last year I really disliked plyo. Today I looked forward to doing it and kicking some ply butt!
There was a time where I couldn't do one 'jump knee tuck' and now I can keep up with the DVD until the go double time...but I'll get there, right?! It was the same for the 'rock star hops' I can keep up till double time now. I'm still measuring myself, ugh! Hopefully by the time I publish this post I'll have given the measuring tape to my sister.

Here is my lunch between workouts and work. I did have to photograph a session today and one this evening

ok, no onto shoulders...I didn't up any weights but I did up some reps :) The workout flew by today and I wasn't watching the clock for when it would be over. I think I'm starting to have fun with this workout!

I made a protein shake and then my sister came over to take my measuring tape. I gave her some shake to try and here is a pic of the hand off. Good-by measuring tape!


I'm having tuna now while waiting for my next session to arrive at the studio.

Yes, this post took me all day to write! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey I didn't know you were blogging this again or I would have been here every day LOL.

    Glad your having some fun with it.

    Plyo is tough, what you can do with the jump knee tuck to increase speed is don't tuck the knees all the way up and increase your speed, and then little by litter you can up the knees higher, that way you increased the jump speed, which increases the cardio workout. :o)

    Keep Pushing play and BRING IT!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete