Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 20: Kenpo

I feel incredible, have a ton of energy and love the way my body is feeling/changing. My stomach feels tighter so I sometimes catch myself running my hands over it, hahaha! I know -- CRAZY!

I had two drinks this week: One tonight and one earlier this week. Oh so I went out tonight and an ex boyfriend told me it looks like I've been working out. I love that!
My eating habits today were not the greatest but I got a lot of protein in still, followed by chocolate milk, and Iced Cap, and some chips. I kind of feel like making some eggs right now but it's a bit late. I had some fruit.

So today makes it the last day of the workout before my first day to the recovery phase! I'm so excited to start phase two in another week!

I'm still making my ninja sound affects with kenpo -- fun!

Tomorrow is my day of rest but I have a 10hr day. I'll be packing a lunch for the day :)

I better get to bed....

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your doing amazing!, and shhhh I also run my hands to feel my abs LMAO! some times they feel tight and you remember oh I have these now and the first thing that happens is you tighten them a but and run your hands down the abs lol and wonder if people are watching, I try to make it look as if I am scratching myself sometimes LMAO!!!

    Keep it up girl, and the best part about an ex saying you look like you've been working out, is that you can say, at least in your mind, hell yeah and you missed all of this, sucks to be you. LMAO They loose, you win :o)

    PUSH PLAY AND BRING IT GIRL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete